Please join us in celebrating an outdoor mass under the Holy Land cross, led by Auxiliary Bishop Juan Miguel Betancourt.
Things to Know
- Please bring your portable lawn chair, an umbrella or poncho and wear comfortable walking shoes.
- No onsite parking
- Gates open at 12:00 PM
- Shuttles begin at 12:00 PM from St Mary’s Ramp Garage 145 South Elm Street, Waterbury
- Handicap Vans that accommodate wheelchairs will be available at shuttle locations.
- Food, drinks, and Holy Land merchandise sales begin at 12:30 PM.
- Music from the band Hands and Feet begins at 1:30 PM. Mass begins promptly at 3:00 PM.
- Auxiliary Bishop Juan Miguel Betancourt will celebrate the Mass, which is co-sponsored by the Holy Land Foundation and the Knights of Columbus.
- Private cars will be allowed to drop off their passengers at Holy Land Waterbury, then drivers can catch the free shuttle.
- There will be portable toilets available.
Sunday, April 28, 2019 - 3:00 PM